I spoke to a colleague at work who is currently studying Drama at DeMontfort University and he offered me encouragement that it is a really good place to go and that the financial side of things is nothing to worry about. He explained to me that the courses and people are amazing and its a fun place to be. I found out from him that the atmosphere is friendly and the location of the University means a social nightlife is easy to get.
I also spoke to Craig Allen who went from Stephenson College to The Hull School of Art and Design to study game design. He told me that the course is really fun and that he is enjoying the course.
From the DMU prospectus i have found that for the courses i wish to apply for i will need 240 UCAS points which is equivalent to an overall college grade of MMM. This is what i have been predicted and hope to achieve.
I have also been searching for accomodation around the leicestershire area with a colleague. With little success as most of the places have really strict guidelines or are just a little out of my budget. So i am hoping to apply for the halls of residence in leicester
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment